Wallbarn 7mm PVC Subframe Pad
Delivery: Courier Delivery Available (Max 1.2m Length)
Price includes VAT unless stated otherwise
PVC disc for use with paving slabs and timber decking complete with integrated spacing lugs. The pad will lift paving off the surface by 7 mm, making it ideal for retro-fit projects and areas with very low height thresholds.
The upper surface of the pad contains drainage channels which run out to the edges of the circular disc, meaning that rainwater will drain off the upper surface of the disc effectively. The plastic positioning lugs are incorporated into the pad as they plug into a small hole in the centre of the pad or disc.
Features and benefits:
- Paving or decking for very tight height thresholds possible.
- Correct positioning of paving slabs hold them securely in place.
- Uniform spacing between paving.
- Gives separation of paving slabs from the base structure.
- Accommodates water drainage below the paving level.
- Sound insulation.
- Resistant to extreme hot and cold weather conditions.
- Tough flexible material.
- Labour saving and cost saving.
- Clean and tidy, avoids the need for sand and cement.
- Easy maintenance, inspection and repair.
- Stock Availability
* Stock Levels are NOT LIVE - We try our best to keep our stock levels accurate but there is a delay between our Stock System and Website.
Option Price Stock Paving Head £0.00 Inc VAT In Stock Decking Head £0.00 Inc VAT In Stock Decking Plus Head £0.00 Inc VAT In Stock
- Delivery InfomationWe are able to offer courier delivery on this product. Please note: Our Courier has a maximum length of 1.2 Meters. Any items over that length CANNOT go through our standard courier network.