Wallbarn 7mm PVC Subframe Pad
Prices: All Prices Include VAT
Delivery: 1-5 Workings Days
The Following Options Are Available / In Stock:
Don't Forget Your Fixings
Click Here to Browse Our Selection
Delivery Available On This Item
Click Here to See Our Delivery Rates
Over 50 Years Of Joinery Experience
If You Need Help, Click Here To Contact Us
PVC disc for use with paving slabs and timber decking complete with integrated spacing lugs. The pad will lift paving off the surface by 7 mm, making it ideal for retro-fit projects and areas with very low height thresholds.
The upper surface of the pad contains drainage channels which run out to the edges of the circular disc, meaning that rainwater will drain off the upper surface of the disc effectively. The plastic positioning lugs are incorporated into the pad as they plug into a small hole in the centre of the pad or disc.
Features and benefits:
- Paving or decking for very tight height thresholds possible.
- Correct positioning of paving slabs hold them securely in place.
- Uniform spacing between paving.
- Gives separation of paving slabs from the base structure.
- Accommodates water drainage below the paving level.
- Sound insulation.
- Resistant to extreme hot and cold weather conditions.
- Tough flexible material.
- Labour saving and cost saving.
- Clean and tidy, avoids the need for sand and cement.
- Easy maintenance, inspection and repair.