Ogee - Solid White Oak Skirting & Architrave
Brand: Nottage Joinery
Delivery: Local Delivery Only (SA, CF & NP Postcodes)
Note on Sizes: This item is listed in "Nominal Sizes". Nominal Sizes are measured before planing. A general guideline is to subtract 5mm of each measurement to get the finished dimensions. I.e 25mm Nominal thickness becomes 20mm Finished thickness
Price includes VAT unless stated otherwise
Features & benefits
- All of our Premium Machined White Oak Skirting & Architrave are machined in house by our Joinery Team
- Premium Grade American White Oak from Responsible Sources
- Compliment your existing architraves in each room by matching the profile
- Supplied Unfinished (Image Shows Finished Oak)
- Use Instant Grab Adhesive for neat and effective fixing
- All Sizes are approximate
- Thickness: Nominal 25mm (Finished 20mm)
- Material: American White Oak
- Finish: Supplied Unfinished
- Stock Availability
* Stock Levels are NOT LIVE - We try our best to keep our stock levels accurate but there is a delay between our Stock System and Website.
Option Price Stock 75mm / 3 Inch (Architrave) - 2.4 Meters £20.60 Inc VAT Machined To Order 100mm / 4 Inch (Skirting) - 3.6 Meters £40.65 Inc VAT Machined To Order 125mm / 5 Inch (Skirting) - 3.6 Meters £50.41 Inc VAT Machined To Order 150mm / 6 Inch (Skirting) - 3.6 Meters £61.78 Inc VAT Machined To Order 175mm / 7 Inch (Skirting) - 3.6 Meters £71.54 Inc VAT Machined To Order
- Delivery InfomationDue to the size and/or weight of this item, we are only able to delivery this item on our own fleet of vehicles. To see what areas we cover, please Click Here to see our full delivery infomation page
Below, you will find a range of questions and answers that we have been asked this year. If your question is not answered below, please let us know and we'll do our best to answer it.
- Do You Keep Oak Skirting Boards In Stock?
Oak skirting is currently not available off-the-shelf. Due to the cost of machining, the current cost of timber and the variety of styles available we do not hold stock of Solid Oak Skirting Boards. We keep good supply of Oak boards on-site and are able to machine these within a day or so to ensure your order is not delayed.
- Can you match my original skirting?
Yes. We can create matching skirting from the original, or quality measurements. Matching from the original is the easiest and most accurate method. This needs to be done in person to ensure we get the best match possible. Speak to the sales team to learn more.
- Is Oak the only option you offer?
Oak is the only bespoke Skirting we offer online currently. Due fluctuating timber prices and supply of imported timbers, we do not hold enough stock of other hardwoods to ensure a stable online pricing. We offer bespoke skirting and other machined items in Walnut, Sapele along with Ash and other timbers.