HERRINGBONE – A CLASSIC – NEWLY LAID
What do you associate with a herringbone floorboard? Probably the graceful elegance of sophisticated country estates, venerable castle walls, Viennese coffee houses or the foyers of opera houses and theatres. And this is exactly the elegance that you can now bring into your own home – with our HERRINGBONE collection. It enhances your rooms with an Art Deco and Art Nouveau ambiance. And so, in combination with modern interior design, you can create superbly attractive contrasts between tradition and modernity, between fashion and history in your own living space. HERRINGBONE – this is a completely new laying technique in the world of laminate flooring, by means of through which you can easily create a floor covering with a very complex appearance.
ABRASION CLASS: COMMERCIAL 32 AC 4
- Fast installment thanks to an easy-to-use angle-angle locking system for the long and short sides of the boards.
- These panels are equipped with a 45° beveled edge all around. When joined together, a V-groove is created, which conveys a natural solid wood plank character.
The Benefits of Laminate
- KRONOTEX laminate flooring predominantly consists of a renewable raw material: wood from sustainably managed forests.
- Laminate floors are ideal for children’s bedrooms, as they don’t contain any plasticizers (phthalates). The German consumer magazine Ökotest even explicitly recommends them.
- Because laminate is installed without nailing or gluing (as floating floors), no adhesive residues result.
- Innovative embossing processes are used to give the surfaces of modern KRONOTEX laminate floors authentic-looking wood grain and stone structures
- Laminate flooring doesn’t contain any diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and therefore can’t cause any changes in hormone levels.
- At the end of the product lifecycle, laminate flooring can be unproblematically disposed of or burnt as fuel.
- KRONOTEX uses the scrap resulting from the production of laminate flooring as fuel.
- KRONOTEX Laminate Flooring - Qualität Made in Germany
- Stock Availability
* Stock Levels are NOT LIVE - We try our best to keep our stock levels accurate but there is a delay between our Stock System and Website.
Option Price Stock BORDEAUX OAK D3516 £28.52 Inc VAT In Stock CALAIS OAK D4766 £28.52 Inc VAT In Stock ELBA OAK BLACK D6010 £28.52 Inc VAT In Stock FERRARA OAK D3860 £28.52 Inc VAT In Stock METZ OAK D3766 £28.52 Inc VAT In Stock PISA OAK D3861 £28.52 Inc VAT In Stock SILVER OAK D3773 £28.52 Inc VAT In Stock TOULOUSE OAK D3678 £28.52 Inc VAT In Stock TREVINO OAK D4764 £28.52 Inc VAT In Stock
- Delivery InfomationWe are currently only able to delivery this item on our own fleet of vehicles. To see what areas we cover, please Click Here to see our full delivery infomation page
Flooring Tech Specs
- Description: 8mm Herringbone Design Laminate
- Brand: Krono Tex
- Category: Laminate
- Planks per Pack: 14
- Thickness: 8MM
- M2 per Pack: 1.238
- Size: 665mm x 133mm x 8mm
- Abrasion Class: Commercial 32 AC 4
- Beveled edge for a natural look