Inspired by the medieval period, the gothic range of handles were the first design we manufactured. The lever part of the handle is hammered into shape by hand and is positioned at an angle to match the gothic design of the backplate.
- This handle is unsprung but has a stylish boss design to give both functionality & elegance.
- Lever handle for external doors where multi-point locking is required.
- Set includes 2 lever espag lock handles.
- Can be used with a multi-point lock or french door kit in conjunction with a euro cylinder.
- Supplied with matching SS bolt through fixings.
Our pewter patina finish is forged from a durable base of steel and is a fine example of how our unique manufacturing techniques add further detail to the natural charm of metals. The process by which the contrasting textures of this finish are created results in a rich appearance that sits well in characterful, rustic homes but also offers a contemporary alterative in more modern settings.Finish: Pewter PatinaType: EspagnoletteRange: GothicSpecification
- Backplate Size: 248mm x 44mm x 5mm
- Handle Length: 125mm
- Centres: 92mm
- Fixing Centres: 214mm