FTA Pewter 3" Ball Bearing Butt Hinge (Pair) ss
Manufactured with ball bearings in the knuckle to provide extra strength and a smooth action that will last for many years.
- A pair and a half (3 hinges) can be fitted to provide extra strength for heavier doors.
- Manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel.
- Can be used with matching hinge fronts to give a traditional look and feel to an existing or new door.
- Supplied as a pair.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Our pewter patina finish is forged from a durable base of steel and is a fine example of how our unique manufacturing techniques add further detail to the natural charm of metals. The process by which the contrasting textures of this finish are created results in a rich appearance that sits well in characterful, rustic homes but also offers a contemporary alterative in more modern settings.
Finish: Pewter Patina
Type: Butt Hinges
Range: Ball Bearing
- Overall Size: 76mm x 50mm
- Leaf Width: 19mm
- Thickness: 2mm
Please Contact Us