Softwood Door Lining Kit
Brand: Nottage Timber Merchants
Prices: All Prices Include VAT
Click To See Current Stock Levels
Delivery: 1-5 Workings Days
Note on Sizes: This item is listed in "Nominal Sizes". Nominal Sizes are measured before planing. A general guideline is to subtract 5mm of each measurement to get the finished dimensions. I.e 25mm Nominal thickness becomes 20mm Finished thickness
Don't Forget Your Fixings
Click Here to Browse Our Selection
Delivery Available On This Item
Click Here to See Our Delivery Rates
Over 50 Years Of Joinery Experience
If You Need Help, Click Here To Contact Us
The easy and cost-effective way to construct a frame for internal doors includes the door stops, can be painted or stained to finish.
- Separate Door Stop Included Which Can Be Fitted Once The Door Has Been Installed
- Does Not Include Door Furniture
- Stable And Durable
- Supplied Unfinished, Ready To Paint Or Stain
- Responsibly Sourced Timber
Reversible design makes this lining set suitable for both 762mm and 838mm Doors (Most Popular UK Sizes).
Choice of widths to suit a variety of walls and uses.
Typical Size Uses:
- Nominal - 32mm x 115mm / Finished 27.5mm x 108mm - For Brick work walls (plus plasterboard and plaster)
- Nominal - 32mm x 138mm / Finished 27.5mm x 132mm - For 100mm (4”) block work walls (plus plasterboard and plaster)
- Nominal - 32mm x 175mm / Finished 27.5mm x 155mm - For 5 Inch Timber Stud Building Regulations