Deanta Kensington Prefinished Walnut Glazed Interior Door
Brand: Deanta UK Ltd
Special Order Only: Please Contact Us For Latest Pricing & Availability
Price includes VAT unless stated otherwise
Kensington Prefinished Walnut Glazed Interior Door by Deanta
This elegant door is beautifully finished and ready for installation anywhere in the home. In the solid version, a rectangular panel of walnut veneer occupies the upper two-thirds of the door, whilst in the glazed door, this section is fitted with six rectangular panes of clear, bevelled-edged glass. Sporting classic diamond match veneers, the Kensington Walnut door adds impact and subtle sophistication to any room.
- Prefinished North American black crown cut walnut veneer
- 32mm can be taken off the width and height of the door
- Solid core
- Covered by the Deanta 10 year warranty
- FSC certified
- Bespoke sizes available
- Finish: Prefinished
- Material: Walnut
- Stock AvailabilityThis item is a special order only. If you wish to enquire about this product, Please contact us on 01656 745959 or email us at email@example.com * Stock Levels are NOT LIVE - We try our best to keep our stock levels accurate but there is a delay between our Stock System and Website.
- Delivery InfomationPlease speak with a member of staff who can provide more infomation regarding this items availability and delivery options
In the interest of giving you a complete buying experience and due to the wide variety of products on offer, Not every item we offer is a stock item from Nottage Timber Merchants. Where possible our stock levels are syncronised between our own stock levels and automatically with our suppliers which are updated daily. We rely on the good faith provided by our suppliers on stock availability. We strongly advise against pre-booking tradespeople/fitters to complete a job involving your goods until after you have received the delivery. We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by you due to delays in shipping, faults or damages. We encourage all customers to order well in advance if you are working to project schedules and completion times. This allows us and you plenty of time to remedy any potential issues before any potential deadlines are missed.