Deanta Prefinished Oak Augusta
Brand: Deanta UK Ltd
Delivery: Local Delivery Only (SA, CF & NP Postcodes)
Price includes VAT unless stated otherwise
Augusta Prefinished Oak Interior Door by Deanta
There?s a bold simplicity to the Augusta Solid Oak door. Consisting only of five horizontal panels, this contemporary door perfectly showcases the beauty of crown-cut North American white oak veneer. In the stylish Augusta Glazed Oak door, four square panes of clear, toughened glass liven up the design and lighten a room. A modern take on a traditional style.
- Prefinished North American white crown cut oak veneer
- 32mm can be taken off the width and height of the door
- Solid core
- Covered by the Deanta 10 year warranty
- FSC? certified
- Bespoke sizes available
- Finish: Prefinished
- Material: Oak
- Stock Availability
* Stock Levels are NOT LIVE - We try our best to keep our stock levels accurate but there is a delay between our Stock System and Website.
Option Price Stock 1981mm - 610mm - 35mm £156.80 Inc VAT 10 In Stock* 1981mm - 686mm - 35mm £156.80 Inc VAT 10 In Stock* 1981mm - 762mm - 35mm £156.80 Inc VAT 10 In Stock* 1981mm - 838mm - 35mm £156.80 Inc VAT 10 In Stock*
- Delivery InfomationWe are currently only able to delivery this item on our own fleet of vehicles. To see what areas we cover, please Click Here to see our full delivery infomation page
In the interest of giving you a complete buying experience and due to the wide variety of products on offer, Not every item we offer is a stock item from Nottage Timber Merchants. Where possible our stock levels are syncronised between our own stock levels and automatically with our suppliers which are updated daily. We rely on the good faith provided by our suppliers on stock availability. We strongly advise against pre-booking tradespeople/fitters to complete a job involving your goods until after you have received the delivery. We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by you due to delays in shipping, faults or damages. We encourage all customers to order well in advance if you are working to project schedules and completion times. This allows us and you plenty of time to remedy any potential issues before any potential deadlines are missed.