A decorative moulding is a crafted and decorated piece of moulding which is typically used to cover rough edges or to add some style to walls, ceilings or furniture such as worktops.
- The broken ogee style decorative moulding has a traditional finish with a large rounded profile on one side
- Decorative mouldings are to easy to install, once cut to size just apply adhesive or use pins
- Decorative mouldings come in a wide variety of timbers such as pine, light hardwood and oak.
- Decroative mouldings are a versatile option which can work on their own or to compliment skirting, architraves, coving and much more
- Our decorative mouldings are made to the highest quality and come with a 2 year warranty
- Oak is a premium quality hardwood which is becoming increasingly popular thanks to its strength, ease of maintenance and overall appearance. All our oak products are responsibly sourced.
- Oak can be finished off in a variety of ways to bring out the natural grain in the wood - try wax, varnish or lacquer to complete the look
- Stock Availability
* Stock Levels are NOT LIVE - We try our best to keep our stock levels accurate but there is a delay between our Stock System and Website.
Option Price Stock Oak - 8mm x 15mm x 2.4m £5.04 Inc VAT 13 In Stock* Oak - 8mm x 21mm x 2.4m £6.60 Inc VAT Out of Stock
- Delivery InfomationDue to the size and/or weight of this item, we are only able to delivery this item on our own fleet of vehicles. To see what areas we cover, please Click Here to see our full delivery infomation page