Treated Redwood Log Lap Cladding
Brand: Nottage Timber Merchants
Delivery: Local Delivery Only (SA, CF & NP Postcodes)
Price includes VAT unless stated otherwise
Description: Pressure Treated Log Lap Cladding, machined from Scandinavian Redwood.
- Tongue & groove joints allow for timber expansion
- pressure treated for long live span
- Commonly used for summerhouses, garden offices and log cabins.
- Ready for painting or treatment to your choosing
- Weathers to a silvery-grey finish if left unfinished
- Nominal Size 22mm x 100mm x 3.6m
- Finished Size 18mm x 95mm x 3.6m
- Cover: 88mm
- Stock Availability
* Stock Levels are NOT LIVE - We try our best to keep our stock levels accurate but there is a delay between our Stock System and Website.
Option Price Stock 18mm x 95mm x 4.5m £12.96 Inc VAT More Than 100 Available
- Delivery InfomationDue to the size and/or weight of this item, we are only able to delivery this item on our own fleet of vehicles. To see what areas we cover, please Click Here to see our full delivery infomation page